Such fun times with Meg Allan Cole!!!
Plastic toy animals/dinos
(optional: primer and sealer)
Screw Eye Pin Findings (I used THESE from Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009GFJORK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00)
1. Screw the screw eye pin into the back of the plastic animal/dino
2. (optional) add some E6000 glue to make it stay, let dry
3. (optional) prime your plastic toy with spray primer, let dry
4. spray with colored spray paint, let dry
5. (optional and recommended but not mentioned at all in the video) spray with a sealant, let dry
6. add key ring to the screw eye pin and add your keys!